PRIVISA – ONLY REAL MEN GO HUNTING
There comes a time in everyone’s life to let go of illusions and confront their inner demons. For Wolfin – 11 years old, long-haired, freckled boy – this time has just arrived.
Privisa is an animated family feature that takes place in the days, when the early Slavs walked the Earth. A fascinating world of our ancestors. A tale about family, growing up and the art of making choices.
The movie is intended for the whole family. It tells the story of Wolfin, son of the great hunter Borymir who is about to get his first haircut. He finds out that the elders of the tribe announced the list of the oldest who will be soon “taking the ritual of last journey”. His beloved grandfather Stanimir is among them. The distraught boy will do everything to stop the ceremony and that gets him and the whole village (Privisa) in a lot of trouble.
- Production — Platige Films
- Co-production — Juice, Flat Foot Films
- PLATIGE FILMS
- Producer — Magdalena Bargieł
- Executive Producer — Katarzyna Fukacz, Jarosław Sawko
- Directing, Concept, Art Work — Marcin Karolewski
- Script concept — Julita Olszewska
- Concept Art — Mathias Zamęcki, Hanna Czyżewska, Katarzyna Klas
- 3D Artist — Tomasz Dyrduła, Jarosław Handrysik
- Producer — Natalia Lasota
- FLAT FOOT FILMS
- Head of Animation — Leszek Nowicki
- Animation — Maciej Krowiński, Piotr Sitek, Krzysztof Świderski, Małgorzata Mianowska